DESIGNING ARTIFICIAL STRUCTURES
«Kharkiv Promtransproject Institute» elaborates design documentation concerning construction, reconstruction, major overhaul of artificial structures, even involving severe natural conditions:
- transport and pedestrian tunnels;
- anti-deformation facilities;
Project documentation is developed in complex projects or as separate objects on railways and roads to ensure:
- Choosing the best option for technical and economic indicators of the construction and operation;
- Reliability, durability and uninterrupted operation of facilities;
- Safety and smoothness of movement of vehicles, safety of pedestrians;
- Pass estimated floods and ice floating on watercourses;
- The use of modern materials and structures, documentation and implementation of advanced building technologies;
- Economical use of materials, fuel and energy resources;
- High rates of construction, industrialization;
- Use of parts and materials that meet the standards and specifications;
- Minimal impact on the environment with the maintenance of ecological balance and protection of fish resources;
- Supervision and scientific and technical support of construction.
During the reconstruction and overhaul of artificial structures the Institute is conducting a survey of their technical condition for the elimination of defects and undertaking the necessary measures for their safe and reliable future operation.